Friday, April 6, 2012

Brookies Galore!

   I took full advantage of some time off and ventured to some of my favorite brookie streams. As always these two streams did not disappoint and on several occasions I had a fish on the line before I had time to reel. Got out for most of the day on Monday jumping from bridge to bridge and I was able to land roughly 45 brookies with the biggest being 13". The trout all seemed to be healthy and no apparent gill lice.
     Ventured out again on Tuesday and had another successful day landing another 30 brooks and 5 browns to hand. The actions picked up in the early afternoon and was steady until I called it quits @ 5:30. Nothing too large just a ton of brookies in the 9-11" inch range and the biggest brown was 14". It was great to get back out after being tied down at work the past week. I was able to snap a couple of photos with my iPhone before a quick release back into the stream.


No comments:

Post a Comment